Check out our leaderboard for the latest updates on the top performers in ConnectNovu Hackathon!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Participants will be ranked (from 1 - 10) by the following categories:
- Innovation and creativity
- Usefulness and practicality
- Quality and completeness of the solution
- User experience and design
The judges will be a mix of industry experts and Novu team members.
- You can participate in a team of up to 5 people, however, the prize will be shared between the teammates
- You can submit only one project.
- You can use any framework for the backend, however, Having a front for the project is a must and can be used by any framework (ex. React, Angular, Vue, Svelte, Vanilla).
- You can choose any language for the backend.
- Code must be created during the event, and be submitted before 29.5
- The GitHub repository must be public and on the same GitHub authentication handle.
- The apps must include the Novu library.
- We won’t be able to judge non-completed projects.